Thursday, November 5, 2020

30 Days of Thanks: November 5, 2020

This evening I sit here and wonder what I am grateful for in this moment, this day. It's not that I don't have a grateful heart, I do, it's just I have no focus. Usually as I sit to craft these posts I have a theme, a reason, something in mind, yet tonight there is no clear reason. My purpose in doing these daily posts is to reflect and find a joy in the day, or peace, and always gratitude. 

Today I find myself grateful to have another day. To be present here on this earth, and experience this life in this body. I am thankful for the experiences I have had until this point, for each has contributed to this path that I am on. It is mine, and mine alone. Separate, yet part of the larger collective of the human and soul experience. I am grateful for having lived in 11 states, experienced life on the I-95 corridor and off of it. Life along the I-75 and I-90 corridors as well. Living in so many unique places within the continental USA has given me a distinct perspective on life and culture and shaped me into who I am. It has connected me with all different people, and all have influenced the person I am becoming.

I believe that we are never fully that person, we should be ever evolving and changing. I chose not to be stagnant, thus in choosing to evolve and enlighten myself I must be grateful for another day full of experiences. Today I am grateful for them. I'm grateful for the time spent connecting with some of my favorite people, even if it was just for a few moments. These connections nourish my soul and brighten my experience. For them I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment