Tuesday, November 24, 2020

30 Days of Thanks: November 24, 2020

Connection.

In everything that has been 2020, there is still connection. While we may be 6ft or more apart, there has been a growing connection. I have witnessed people reaching out more to others, increased inclusion, and increased love. As I sit here amidst it all I am grateful for connection. For the opportunity to find and interact at spiritual levels, soul levels, not just superficial layers with other individuals. 

For me these connections began before the pandemic, but have intensified throughout it. I have written repeatedly about the gifts that I have received from the pandemic. It is a choice I make, to connect to the gratitude mindset. This to me does not mean always finding the positive, but acknowledging the pain and being thankful for it, experiencing it, so that I accept and move forward. It is about connecting to people, places, experiences to propel myself, heal myself, and find my inner truths. Each connection provides me some form of healing or a community.

I find myself more connected than I started the year, with a larger, but still small community. These relationships are more intimate and fulfilling because of the awareness. Tonight, I am thankful for these connections and all that they have provided for me over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment