Friday, November 19, 2021

30 Days of Thanks: November 18

Kindness.

A simple word that portrays so much, and sadly something that we can often find lacking in our surrounding society. How many times have you watched someone treat another person unkindly in the past year? How many times have you yourself treated someone unkindly? I confess I am as guilty as rest on both accounts, yet I strive to do better, to be better. To be a better, kinder, more gentle human, to others and to myself.

Today I am thankful the kindness that has been bestowed upon me not only today, but throughout this journey of life. While I am known to state (and compare) the differences in my life to others I have neglected to share that kindness has been present. From the good morning texts, to the thanks for reaching out messages and all of the other little things, I know that there has been kindness throughout my life. To each of you that have gifted it to me- thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment