Wednesday, November 20, 2019

30 Days of Thanks: Days 18-20

I had plans to keep up daily, but with my unexpected southward trip I fell a little behind. So here we are to get all caught up.

Day 18: On this day I'm thankful for time management skills. Silly thing, but it's crucial when you're juggling a thousand different things. It's something that I am working on passing along to my children. Tough thing to teach but a valuable skills. I'm thankful for my parents and teachers working on this with me.

Day 19: Can we all just be thankful for airplanes? Seriously! Without air travel this trip would have taken a significantly longer period of time. In a matter of a few short hours I found myself 1500 miles from home, back to one of my hometowns. It's magical.

Day 20: Today I'm thankful for old friends becoming new friends again. It's been an amazing experience to be back in Houston connecting with friends I haven't seen in a long time. It's thanks to social media that I have reconnected with these people. I'm happy to be back in person with these great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment