Saturday, November 9, 2019

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8 & 9

I promise it's not a cop out! I had no intentions of combing these 2 days, but last night I celebrate a dear friend's birthday and it was 2am when I got home. So this mama went to bed!

Day 8: Yesterday I was thankful for good friends, company and my first official Philly Cheesesteak. I am blessed with some good friends and we went out to celebrate his birthday with cheesesteaks. It was a perfect end to an otherwise emotional rollercoaster of a week.

Day 9: Today is a little different. I have been home being an adult: cleaning, laundry, etc. It's not been overly fun, but it was much needed. I did get to spend some time sewing, which I haven't done in almost a year. I'll post pictures of the final product when I wear it. It's not the most beautiful thing, but it will work perfectly for what I have designed it for! Today I'm thankful for the gift of time. The time to get done what needed to be done, along with time to do a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment