Wednesday, November 13, 2019

30 Days of Thanks: Day 12 and 13

So I swore I hit publish on my post from yesterday, but apparently not. So here's my days

Day 12: I'm a little stumped where to start today. It's been a unique day; highs, lows, frustrations and everything in-between. All in all I think what I'm thankful for the most today was some much needed down time. I took some of my time and just had some mental health breaks. I'm thankful for the ability to realize that I need them and act on them to take them. It can still be a challenge, but it is getting easier. Down-time, real down time, is crucial to my mental health. I am notorious for jam packing my days and nights and free time. While I am better at balancing it out, I still need more down time than I give myself. So today, I'm thankful for the gift of time to relax.

Day 13: Today I'm thankful for my friends who can be truthful with me. There's a lot going on in the background that I'm not sharing, but it's taking all sorts of tolls on me emotionally and even physically. With some advice from my friends I have a plan for moving forward on one piece of things. Without friends who are willing to be honest and truthful with me I'm certain life would look very different. Thanks to all the friends today for the guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment