Thursday, November 21, 2019

30 Days of Thanks: Day 21

Maybe it's a silly thing, but I'm thankful for all of the people that have encouraged my writing. I started this blog years ago when everyone kept asking how I managed it all: going to school, having babies and having a life. It's now become my personal outward journal to all of you. My goal of this blog is to share my stories in hopes that someone can relate to one of them, and know that regardless of the issue someone has been through something similar. I will not hide in shame or continually put up a false front. I did that for years and it dang near killed me. You can even see it in the history of the blog, where I stopped writing. It was too challenging to sit and write down, and I would have not been honest. So for all of you who encouraged my writing, and still do I thank you.

That being said you can follow the adventures of Leilah Grace here, and in a new spot. Check her out here on All Women All Trails. It was with your support that I even applied to write for this great site.

No comments:

Post a Comment