Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Relaxation

So I'm sure you're wondering how we relax in this crazy household. Truth be told it's difficult at times, I can't think of a time recently where we sat and watched a movie (or even a show we had on DVR) without interuption from children who were sleeping. We do our best to set aside a little time to relax at the end of the evenings but lately it's been crazy. Too many chores and a little boy who just won't sleep make for long evenings and long days. (Ever notice that I write these posts late in the evening?)

So we took this weekend and went camping with our wonderful church group. While camping can be stressful sometimes for this family just leaving the confines of our house is relaxing, at least for me anyway. We spent the days swimming & hiking and letting the kids just play outside. It was wonderful! Of course I now have massive laundry to do, including my sleeping bags, but the weekend was great and the kids are asking to camp again. That's what it's all about, making memories and enjoying my kiddos while they are still little.

So how do you all relax with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment