Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kindergarten......day 1

So off she went to school........

But I could pretend it wasn't real today. I took her in, dropped her things off in her cubby, we had a small circle and then a nice parent meeting while the kiddos played. When we finished the parent meeting we had another small circle, then snack and playtime outside. After our adventures outside we had another circle (storytime!) and then went home. So it wasn't a *real* first day was it?

I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes!

S did love it though. I think her biggest "issue" will be that she only really knows one of the girls in the class from last year, but she makes friends pretty quick from what I can tell. The other really good thing is that the class is primarily girls, so lots of great opportunities for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment