Monday, May 21, 2012

To my hubby

Dear Hubby,

I know that today did not go as planned, but I wanted to tell you that I love and am proud of you. You have done so much for me, especially these past 4+ months. I am sure that you told me about the importance of today, and I am so sorry that I didn't remember it, nor make enough time for you to have the time that you needed. Please don't be overly hard on yourself, you have a lot on your plate, more than most would care to imagine. I can only promise that things will get better and WE will make time for you.

Thank you for:
  • putting the kids to bed 5+ nights a week
  • doing the dishes every night
  • cleaning the kitchen every night
  • doing and folding laundry, including diapers
  • taking out the trash & recycle and bringing them back in
  • mowing the lawn
  • running errands
  • fixing Co-Op
  • putting up with me and my temper
  • supporting (physically, emotionally, financially) me through this endeavor
  • making me do fun things with you and with the kids so I didn't go completely crazy the past 4+ months
  • tolerating (and enjoying) meals made on an increasingly limited budget and with more and more beans
  • not making me feel guilty when I just needed some "me" time even I had been out/away every night working on school stuff
 I love you.

Yours,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment