Monday, November 9, 2015

Family Dinners For November 9- 14

Hey Guys! I've been posting these over on a Facebook page, but I decided that it would be just as easy to post them over for the WORLD to see. Because seriously, doesn't the world want to know what my family is eating for dinner every night?

So here it goes:

Monday (tonight): Broccoli Cheese Soup with tuna & veggie wraps. The only change will be that I will be leaving out the potatoes in the soup, so we can have sandwiches.

Tuesday: Philly Beef Stuffed Peppers with a salad and I'll toss some quinoa into the stuffed peppers.

Wednesday: Red Beans and Rice with kielbasa and a salad.

Thursday: Pork chops baked with my homemade applesauce and a side of steamed green beans and brown rice.

Friday: Cabbage Roll Casserole with brown rice and a salad

Saturday: Roasted Paprika Chicken with roasted sweet potatoes and roasted cauliflower, maybe a salad too!

Sunday: I haven't decided yet. It could be a beef roast, it could be cauliflower pizza. It all depends honestly!

I hope this helps my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment